SECTION 1: COMPLIANCE
Earin complies with Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation which is enforceable from May 25, 2018 and California Consumer Privacy Act which is enforceable from July 1, 2020.
SECTION 2: WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 3: CONSENT
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, return a purchase, activate our apps, subscribe to our emails or provide us with feedback we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: Earin, Grimsbygatan 24, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden.
SECTION 4: DISCLOSURE
Earin will limit the sharing of your personal data and always only to the extent necessary. Under no circumstances will Earin sell your personal information. Sharing your information will take place on a need to know basis only, according to the purposes mentioned in section 3 above. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5: SYNOTIO AND ADYEN
Our store is hosted on Synotio’s servers and store solution provided by Angry Creative (using WooCommerce). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Centra’s data storage on Earin servers. We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payment: Our solution for payment is Adyen. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Adyen stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 6: THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
SECTION 7: SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8: COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use:
- earin_cart_qty: Earin cookie used to keep track of store cart.
- market: Earin cookie used to set the customer market.
- countrycode: Earin cookie to set country code for the current user to serve correct content and correct currency.
- country: Earin cookie to set county for the current user to serve correct content and correct currency.
- custom_cookie_message: Earin cookie used to save user choices for cookie settings.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users on a website to generate statistical information about their use of the website.
- _gat: Google Analytics cookie used to throttles number of requests received by users.
- _gid: Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users on a website to generate statistical information about their use of the website.
- _gcl_au: Google Tag Manager cookie for analytics purpose on click conversions.
- __zlcmid: Zendesk uses this cookie to preserve your current chat conversation and status.
- __cfduid: CloudFlare uses this cookie to identify trusted web traffic.
- __cf*: CloudFlare cookies to serve content and load balance.
- mailchimp_landing_site: Mailchimp cookie used to set landing page for newsletter form submits.
- intercom-id-[app_id]: Intercom (support chat) is an anonymous visitor identification cookie. Default expiration is 9 months. Used to keep track of support questions.
- intercom-session-[app_id]: Intercom (support chat) cookie is used to keep track of sessions and remember support logins and conversations. Default expiration is 7 days.
- _fbp: Facebook cookie. This cookie will help deliver our advertising to people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising.
- _hj*: Hojtar cookies used to set information based on sessions, more information.
SECTION 9: AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 11: THIRD PARTY ORGANIZATIONS WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Shipping and fulfillment partners:
Postman Payment partners:
Klarna Commerce partners:
Customer support partners:
Social media and marketing partners:
Server and infrastructure providers:
SECTION 12: QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer via [email protected] or by mail at: Grimsbygatan 24, 21120 Malmö, Sweden.